MX2 NARCOTICS LOCKER
MedixSafe MX2 Narcotics Locker is larger than the M2 with all the same features; Biometrics, PIN, and proximity card. Like the M2, the MX2 Narcotics Locker technologies allow for individual accountability and automated record keeping – assuring compliance with new, stricter regulations.
Have Questions? Need Custom Solution?
The MedixSafe Biometric MX2 Narcotics Locker is a larger version of the M2 Narcotics Cabinet, the ambulance trade’s most technologically-advanced Triple Access Security Solution. The revolutionary MX2 Narcotics Locker is equipped with a stand-alone networkable TCP/IP based controller and is designed to require combinations of fingerprint, PIN and Proximity Card for access.
Allowing for the absolute highest degree of individual accountability and automated recordkeeping – MX2 Narcotics Locker assures compliance with new, stricter laws and regulations. The MX2 Narcotics Locker combines the security and ease of scanning a fingerprint with the power and efficiency of remote network administration – not only enforcing authorized access, but tracing access for unprecedented accountability.
Any PC-based computer, with internet access, can be equipped to remotely manage and monitor any number of mobile units. And each unit stores up to 50,000 events and will serve up to 1,500 users. MX2 Narcotics Locker narcotic cabinets are made of heavy gauge steel construction with a durable powder coat finish. Each unit comes with pre-drilled holes for bolting to any structurally sound surface and come with a foam-padded insert for added protection of contents.
Remember – Keys or PIN numbers alone are no longer enough to ensure security and accountability for emergency narcotics access. Across the country, controlled substance inventory loss is having a critical impact on patient care, staff integrity, liability, and the bottom line. This has led to new regulatory demands for an access audit trail – the MX2 Narcotics Locker not only enforces authorized access, it tracks access for unprecedented accountability. MedixSafe offers unique, field-tested security technologies to meet those demands.
NARCOTICS SAFE / VALUABLES SAFE for Ambulance companies, Clinics, Hospital, Hotels, Law Enforcement, Pharmacies, Veterinarians
– Dimensions: 12″W x 14″H x 16″D
– Locking Mechanism: Single 600 lbs lock
– Larger size
– Heavy gauge steel construction
– Pre-drilled holes for bolting
– Can also connect directly to a wireless communication device at 100 Mbps which allows it to have fingerprint additions/deletions and user activity uploaded/downloaded without having to go directly to the ambulance.
– Assures compliance with new, stricter laws and regulations
– Triple Access Security
– Biometric, PIN Pad, Proximity Card
– Stores up to 50,000 events
– Serve up to 1,500 users
– Stand-alone networkable TCP/IP based controller
– Non Wi-Fi Communications: A TCP/IP connection will need to be provided for remote administration and communication to the MS2.