C2 NARCOTICS LOCKER
ClinixSafe C2 Narcotics Locker is the most technologically advanced triple access security solution for small pharmacies and clinics. The C2 Narcotics Locker Narcotics Cabinet, incorporates both fingerprint scanners and PIN pads. C2 Narcotics Locker technologies provide the highest degree of individual accountability and automated record keeping in a larger cabinet, ideal for narcotics storage in small pharmacies and clinics.
Have Questions? Need Custom Solution?
The ClinixSafe Biometric C2 Narcotics Locker is the most technologically-advanced Triple Access security solution for small pharmacies and clinics.
Like the MedixSafe M2 Narcotics Cabinet, incorporating fingerprint scanners and PIN pads, ClinixSafe technologies provide the highest degree of individual accountability and automated record keeping in a larger cabinet, ideal for narcotics storage in small pharmacies and clinics. The C2 Narcotics Locker combines the security and ease of scanning a fingerprint with the power and efficiency of remote network administration – not only enforcing authorized access, but tracing access for unprecedented accountability.
Any PC-based computer can be equipped to manage and monitor the ClinixSafe via the exclusive MedixSafe software. And each unit stores up to 50,000 events and will serve up to 1,500 users. C2 Narcotics Locker narcotic cabinets are made of heavy gauge steel construction with a durable powder coat finish.
Remember – Keys or PIN numbers alone are no longer enough to ensure security and accountability for emergency narcotics access. Across the country, controlled substance inventory loss is having a critical impact on patient care, staff integrity, liability, and the bottom line. This has led to new regulatory demands for an access audit trail – the C2 Narcotics Locker not only enforces authorized access, it tracks access for unprecedented accountability. MedixSafe offers unique, field-tested security technologies to meet those demands.
NARCOTICS SAFE / VALUABLES SAFE for Ambulance companies, Clinics, Hospital, Hotels, Law Enforcement, Pharmacies, Veterinarians
– Dimensions: 18″W x 24″H x 18″D
– Locking Mechanism: Single 600 lbs lock
– Larger size
– Heavy gauge steel construction
– Can also connect directly to a wireless communication device at 100 Mbps which allows it to have fingerprint additions/deletions and user activity uploaded/downloaded without having to go directly to the ambulance.
– Assures compliance with new, stricter laws and regulations
– Triple Access Security
– Biometrics, PIN Pad, Proximity Card
– Stores up to 50,000 events
– Serve up to 1,500 users
– Non Wi-Fi Communications: A TCP/IP connection will need to be provided for remote administration and communication to the MS2.
– Remote Communications: A TCP/IP connection will need to be provided for remote administration and communication.